MEDICAL PENIS EXTENDER
A simple & effective Penis Enlargement treatment
From €99 / $99 / 85£ / 149 AU$-CA$
WHAT IS ANDROPENIS?
Andropenis® and Andro-extender are medical male enhancement traction devices for penis enlargement. These penis extenders are an effective and safe method for penis augmentation (BJUI).
From €99 / $99 / 85£ / 149 AU$-CA$
ANDROPENIS IS CLINICALLY TESTED
British Journal of
“CONCLUSIONS: Penile extenders should be regarded as a minimally invasive and effective treatment option to elongate the penile shaft”
Dr. Gontero, Urologist, University of Piamonte, Italy
ANDROPENIS IS CERTIFIED
YES! +1,000,000 Satisfied Users in 20 years (1996-2016)
Get great results with a high quality medical penis extender (BJUI)
From the numerous studies showing its effectiveness to the thousands of satisfied customers around the world, the Andropenis® penis extender has proven time and again that real penis enlargement is possible without surgery or pills (BJUI).
Medically proven to increase penis size by up to 4 centimeters (1.6 inches), this simple, penis extender device has worked wonders for men looking for a little added confidence from the boardroom to the bedroom (BJUI).
Because we stand by the results and effectiveness of our penis augmentation treatment, Andropenis® exteder offers a promise to our customers: if you don’t see growth within 2 months, return the system for a refund (BJUI).
ANDROPENIS IS DOCTOR APPROVED
“The preliminary observations presented and published support the efficacy and safety of penile traction devices (such as the Andropenis® device from Andromedical®..”
Dr. Hellstrom, Urologist, University of New Orleans, USA
Testimonial based on a scientific study: BJUI
85 £ / 149 AU$-CA
€199 / $199
149 £ / 249 AU$-CA$
العربية السعودية 4042-844-800
South Africa 0-800-980-322
410 Park Avenue, 15th Fl, New York, NY 10022, USA
6 Gran Vía, 4th, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Indications of Andropenis® Penis Extender
- What is the principle that the Andropenis® penis extender is founded upon?
Essentially, the Andropenis® penis extender is based on the principle of traction, a medical procedure that – when carried out in a gradual, progressive and controlled manner on the penis – will stimulate the development and growth of penile tissue.
- Is the principle of traction one which has been medically used in the past?
In a word: yes. Traction is commonly used in modern medicine to create new tissue for skin graft procedures. As well as this, it is used for the elongation of bones, and to form new skin tissue with hair – ideal for covering bald patches. As well as this, traction can be seen in practices carried out by ancient cultures; famous examples include the giraffe women of Burma, whose long necks are the result of gradual traction. In certain African societies, distended lips are created in the same way. Andropenis® penis extender is the next step in a well established medical process.
- What is the expected and obtainable maximum growth I can achieve with a Andropenis® penis extender?
There is no cut-and-dried answer to this question, as it all depends on the individual. However, we suggest that approximately 4cm (1.6”) is to be expected.
- What about the minimum growth achievable with Andropenis® penis extender?
We would expect to see a minimum growth of 1.5cm (0.60”) when using the Andropenis® penis extender. The average amount of growth experienced by 95% of patients is 3cm (1.2”).
- Will my penis grow in both its erect and flaccid states?
Yes. The Andropenis® penis extender ensures proportional growth, meaning the increase in size will be evident when both erect and flaccid.
- Can Andropenis® penis extender help with correcting curvature of the penis?
If carried out for six to seven months, 50% of the curvature will be corrected. As such, we can confidently claim that substantial improvement will be seen.
- Are the results of using the Andropenis® penis extender long lasting?
Indeed they are. Because the penile tissue itself will have grown, the results will be highly durable.
- Will the head of the penis (the glans) also grow larger with the Andropenis® penis extender?
No. The Andropenis® penis extender will only cause the shaft to be extended. The glans size and sensitivity will not be affected.
- Will the extension of my penis cause it to become thinner?
No. The development and growth of your penis will maintain its proportions throughout. In fact, both length and girth will be increased, as a result of new tissue being formed. When this tissue is created, more volume will result. This volume will fill up with new cells, as a result of cellular multiplication.
- What age is recommended for beginning Andropenis® penis extender treatment?
Patients should be 18 years old and above. This treatment is also compatible with older males, and our studies have included men between 60 and 70 years of age. The results clearly demonstrate that traction can stimulate tissue growth at any point in adult life.
How to Use Andropenis® Penis Extender
- Will I experience any pain while using Andropenis® penis extender?
No. Andropenis® penis extender is a painless mechanical device. At first, the patient is likely to notice the product’s presence. However, even this disappears with time and familiarity.
- Should I take off the Andropenis® penis extender when using the bathroom?
Yes. Once you’ve finished, you should put it back onto your penis.
- How can I use the Andropenis® penis extender discreetly, without my family finding out?
We recommend using the Andropenis® penis extender during working hours, or while away from home. Loose clothes can be worn to keep the device discreet.
- Can I sleep while wearing the Andropenis® penis extender?
We don’t recommend sleeping while using the device. The chances are, you’ll wake to find the device dislocated, as a result of movements in your sleep, or because of erections at night. Breaks are required every two hours or so, and we don’t advise interrupting your sleep every two hours to remove it.
- What happens if I have an erection while wearing the Andropenis® penis extender?
Essentially, nothing will happen apart from the sensation of extra pressure. If your erection is especially hard, the Andropenis® penis extender may loosen, but it should still stay in place.
- Can I wear tightly fitting clothes, such as skinny jeans, while using the Andropenis® penis extender?
It is advisable to wear clothes which are not excessively tight.
- What about if I’m seating for long periods of time? Can still use an Andropenis® penis extender?
We provide instructions regarding how to modify Andropenis® penis extender if this is the case.
- What will happen if Andropenis® penis extender is exposed to water? Will it rust? Can it be washed, and if so, how do I wash it?
Andropenis® penis extender is not susceptible to rust. EU certification, as well as FDA certification guarantees that this device is defect-free. The device should be washed weekly with a mild soap and warm water.
- Should I oil or grease Andropenis® penis extender?
This won’t be necessary at first. However, we advise patients to apply small quantities of lubricating oil on the bars, as this will help it slide up and down with ease.
- Does Andropenis® penis extender require batteries? Does it cause electric shocks? What is it made from?
Andropenis® penis extender is 100% mechanical, and does not require batteries or any source of electricity. It is used only to stretch and extend the penis.
Medical Aspects of Andropenis® Penis Extender
- Are there any side effects or risks involved in the use of Andropenis® penis extender?
No. So long as the Andropenis® penis extender is used according to and in full adherence to the instructions, there should be no side effects or risks involved whatsoever.
- Can sexual impotence or erectile dysfunction arise as a result of use?
The patient will not have their ability to gain or maintain an erection affection by the Andropenis® penis extender. Indeed, patients find that the confidence they gain after using the device – and the larger penis they will end up with – will cause a considerable increase in sex drive.
- What is considered a normal penis length?
Most professionals would agree that between 13 – 15 cm (5” to 6”) is normal, although this can change depending on ethnicity.
- What does penis size increase depend on?
Essentially, it comes down to two main factors: genetics, and the tissue development of the penis. Andropenis® penis extender is able to help you develop more tissue, and gain penis length.
- Is this treatment suitable for diabetics?
Yes, so long as the patient is under medical supervision. If the patient maintains good hygiene with their penis, the Andro Penis Extender can be used.
- Should I undergo treatment if I suffer from cardiovascular problems?
There are no cardiovascular risks involved in the use of Andropenis® penis extender.
- I’ve been operated on as a result of prostate cancer, or have had a tumour in the prostate area. Can I still use the Andropenis® penis extender?
No. The risks involved would be too high.
- May I use the device and undergo treatment if I have varicocele, hydrocele, or prostatitis?
Medical advice and consultation would be recommended in these cases before using Andropenis® penis extender.
- Can those diagnosed with STIs (sexually transmitted diseases) undergo treatment with this device?
No. First, the disease must be cured with the correct treatments before using Andropenis® penis extender.
- Is there any harm or pain caused by the slight pressure of using Andropenis® penis extender?
No. Andropenis® penis extender can be adjusted, according to the size of your penis, and the growth you wish to achieve. When the instructions are adhered to correctly, there should be no discomfort whatsoever.
Evolution of Andropenis® Penis Extender
- Do I need a urologist’s advice before I begin my treatment?
Generally speaking, you don’t need professional advice at first. However, it might be a good idea for those patients in need of strict medical control to seek advice before using Andropenis® penis extender, and patients who are less skilful might benefit from medical advice, too. We provide a list of recommended specialists in several different countries.
- Are there urologists who can inform and advise me regarding questions or doubts I might have while undergoing treatment with a Andropenis® penis extender?
As mentioned, we provide a list of specialists in various countries, who can provide advice and answer questions during your treatment.
- Once I’ve gained an increased size, what might happen if I continue my treatment with Andropenis® penis extender?
Some patients will still be able to further increase their penis size. However, the increase will be less, and will come about more slowly.
- Can patients possibly not gain an increase in their penis size, or only obtain a very minimal increase?
According to our studies and experience (and not according to medical professionals, whose experience is often flawed), there is a non-success rate of 2.5% with an Andropenis® penis extender. Our available doctors will be only too happy to study your case in some detail, and attempt to find solutions should this arise.
- How do I extend the Andropenis® penis extender manually, if necessary?
The Andropenis® penis extender comes with a user manual, which clearly sets out how the device should be regulated. The adjustments can easily be made with the provided rods.
- How long should I make the break periods while using an Andropenis® penis extender?
The Andropenis® penis extender is recommended to be worn for 9 hours per day. These hours do not necessarily have to consecutive. We advise patients to have a rest period every two hours – giving time to use the restroom. A strict rest period schedule does not need to be observed, and it depends partly on the sensitivity of the individual.
- If I stop or forget to use the Andro Penis Extender for a day, will there be any adverse effects?
No, but we’d advise patients to wear the device for longer the following day.
- Once the treatment is over, should I carry on with the Andropenis® penis extender treatment until maximum results have been obtained?
No, because the optimal results will already have been obtained. However, there is the possibility of gaining a little more.
- Are creams, pills, or ointments necessary for enlarging my penis?
No. No creams, ointments or pills are required for enlarging the penis. Maximum results will be gained by using only the Andropenis® penis extender.
- It is required for me to use ointments or creams during my Andropenis® penis extender treatment?
This can be helpful in some cases, as the glans may require lubrication to avoid any soreness or lacerations.
Guarantees of Andropenis® Penis Extender
- Is the safety and effectiveness proven by scientific studies?
Numerous studies – carried out in clinics worldwide – have shown the Andropenis® penis extender to be both safe and effective.
- Is Andropenis® penis extender an officially recognized registered trademark?
This product is recognized internationally with a trademark, and features several certifications and patents.
- What experience do you have, and who are you?
With more than 10 years of experience in the medical field of penis enlargement, we are a medical company dedicated to non-surgical solutions for men worldwide.
- What is the success rate of the Andropenis® penis extender?
The Andropenis® penis extender has a 97.5% rate.
- What guarantees do you have in place, should I not experience the increase in size suggested?
If, in 2 months of correct treatment, you notice no increase in the size of your penis, we guarantee that 100% of the costs of Andropenis® penis extender will be refunded to you. From our tests and samples, we have found that only 2.5% of patients do not experience an increase in size.
- For how long has the Andropenis® penis extender be available and used around the world?
Andropenis® penis extender has been in use for over 20 years.
- Are there a lot of men who use this product?
All over the world, men are finding great results after using the Andropenis® penis extender.
- What about privacy? Is your service confidential?
Rest assured, any information you give us is totally confidential, and is completely protected under the information rights protection legislation.
- Will I find the instructions for Andropenis® penis extender easy to understand?
We have gone to great lengths to ensure that all of our instructions are easy to follow, and clearly explained. What’s more, we’ve translated the instructions into 14 different languages.
- Should I have any questions or doubts, do you have contact details with which I can ask for assistance?
Yes. We are contactable via email or phone. We also offer an online chat service.
General Disclaimer / FTC Disclosure: Results discussed on this website are understood to be “generally expected results” in compliance with all FTC requirements. Any extraordinary results experienced by any individual are specified according to the scientific study that endorses it explicitly. Results will vary with each individual. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Always read the product directions before use. As with other products, seek professional advice before using if you suffer material allergies and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition or if on medication.