A leader in Men´s Health
Non-invasive medical devices for Urology
1 Million satisfied users
20 years in the Urology
100 countries with distributors
5.000 urologists recommend us
A pioneer in Men´s Health
Andromedical is a urology laboratory, dedicated exclusively to male enhancement treatments.
Mission of Andromedical
Andromedical offers non-invasive urological treatment based on the latest and most efficient medical techniques.
- An improvement in the male urological function.
- A correction of penile morphology.
- An increase in the patient´s confidence and self-esteem regarding their sexual life.
A #1 in the market of Men´s Health
Number 1 in sales worldwide of the medical penis extender
Values of Andromedical
Secure and Safe
An Innovator in Men´s Health
We are committed to providing products for a better and more confident sex life for our patients.
Products of Andromedical
4 life changing devices
7 Trusted brands
History of Andromedical
- 4 years of clinical and medical research, with the collaboration of Doctor Gómez de Diego’s own patients.
- Andromedical was founded in the year 2000
- Dr. Gomez de Diego (Spain) presents the 1st scientific study with Andropenis
- Granting Patent in USA, China, India, etc.
- Health Licensee in Canada (CMDCAS) and USA (FDA)
- Health Licensee in Australia (ARTG) and Russia.
- Dr. Gontero (Italy) published a study in BJUI showing the penis enlargement results
- World Media Promotion: Time, Men´s Health, Fox News, Sun, Reuters, etc.
- Andromedical patented a new model of penis extender to treat Peyronie´s disease.
- Andromedical started to sell medical vacuum pumps to improve penis function in erectile dysfunction
- Dr. Martínez-Salamanca (Spain) pubished a study in JSM on the use of Andropeyronie to treat penile curvature in Peyronie’s disease.
- Health Licensee in Mexico (Cofepris)
- Bristish Association of Urological Surgeons recommends Andropenis.
- American Urological Association (AUA) recommends penis extender for Peyronie´s disease.
- French Association of Urology (AFU) recommends Andropenis for Peyronie´s disease.
- Andromedical started to sell clamps for Urinary Incontinence
16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE-19958, USA
6 Gran Vía, 4th, 28013 Madrid, Spain