A leader in Men´s Health
Non-invasive medical devices for Urology
in the Urology
A pioneer in Men´s Health
Andromedical is a urology laboratory, dedicated exclusively to male enhancement treatments.
Andromedical offers non-invasive urological treatment based on the latest and most efficient medical techniques.
- An improvement in the male urological function.
- A correction of penile morphology.
- An increase in the patient´s confidence and self-esteem regarding their sexual life.
A #1 in the market of Men´s Health
Number 1 in sales worldwide of the medical penis extender
An Innovator in Men´s Health
We are committed to providing products for a better and more confident sex life for our patients.
4 life changing devices
7 Trusted brands
- 4 years of clinical and medical research, with the collaboration of Doctor Gómez de Diego’s own patients.
- Andromedical was founded in the year 2000
- Dr. Gomez de Diego (Spain) presents the 1st scientific study with Andropenis
- Granting Patent in USA, China, India, etc.
- Health Licensee in Canada (CMDCAS) and USA (FDA)
- Health Licensee in Australia (ARTG) and Russia.
- Dr. Gontero (Italy) published a study in BJUI showing the penis enlargement results
- World Media Promotion: Time, Men´s Health, Fox News, Sun, Reuters, etc.
- Andromedical patented a new model of penis extender to treat Peyronie´s disease.
- Andromedical started to sell medical vacuum pumps to improve penis function in erectile dysfunction
- Dr. Martínez-Salamanca (Spain) pubished a study in JSM on the use of Andropeyronie to treat penile curvature in Peyronie’s disease.
- Health Licensee in Mexico (Cofepris)
- Bristish Association of Urological Surgeons recommends Andropenis.
- American Urological Association (AUA) recommends penis extender for Peyronie´s disease.
- French Association of Urology (AFU) recommends Andropenis for Peyronie´s disease.
- Andromedical started to sell clamps for Urinary Incontinence
العربية السعودية 4042-844-800
410 Park Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
6 Gran Vía, 4th, 28013 Madrid, Spain
General Disclaimer / FTC Disclosure: Results discussed on this website are understood to be “generally expected results” in compliance with all FTC requirements. Any extraordinary results experienced by any individual are specified according to the scientific study that endorses it explicitly. Results will vary with each individual. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Always read the product directions before use. As with other products, seek professional advice before using if you suffer material allergies and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition or if on medication.